Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Payment may be made via Visa or MasterCard credit cards or by bank transfer into Pescatech’s bank account.
Credit card acquiring and security
Credit card transactions will be acquired for Pescatech via Paygate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for Standard Bank of South Africa. Paygate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no credit card details are stored on the website. Users may go towww.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be sorted by Pescatech separately from card details which are entered by the client on Paygate’s secure site. For more details refer to www.paygate.co.za
Merchant outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is the South African Rand (ZAR).
- Payment terms are CAD (Cash Against Delivery).
- Strictly within 30 (thirty) days from Statement, subject to prior credit approval.
- If a cheque deposit or bank transfer has been made, we will only dispatch your goods once our bank has cleared the amounts. This could take up to 5 (five) working days.
- All goods will remain the property of Pescatech cc until payment is received in full.
Goods Dispatch Policy
Goods will be dispatched within 2 (two) working days of receiving the order, provided that payment conditions have been adheared to.
Free delivery only applies to ONLINE purchases for the months of August and September 2011.
Goods Return Policy
Goods will only be accepted for return and credited in the following conditions and criteria are met:
- Goods must be returned within 2 weeks (14 days) of purchase (invoice) date. No returns accepted after that.
- The items returned must be accompanied by the original documentation (invoice). Failure to do so will mean that the items will not be accepted into stores by the Logistics department.
- The return of goods must be confirmed with the sales administration department either via email or fax at least 24 hours prior to the return. No walk in returns will be accepted.
- A 10% handling fee will be levied on all returned items.
- All items returned must be in their original packaging and in the same condition as when supplied by Pescatech.
Account Number: 62315944795
Branch Code: 201009 Paarden Eiland