Mop Cloth Preparation and Preferances
This is an integral component of using ErgoClean Mop Cloths to their full potential. As mentioned in the microfibre section, mop cloths require "activation" in order to work at their full potential. This preferably involves a washing machine, due to the easeof using a washing machine, not the overall performance. For effective activation of Mop Cloths the following are required:
A Preparation Lid
A Preparation Box and
A Preparation Jug
These three items act as a washing machine on the move!
The process operates as follows:
- The Mop cloths are placed on their sides in the Preparation Box with a gap seperating each cloth.
- The amount of Liquid required for preparation is determined via the amount of cloths requiring preparation.
- The Preparation Jug is marked with measurements indicating the amount of liquied required.
- Place the Cloths and water into the Preparation Box and attach the Lid.
- Pour half the cleaning liquid (water) onto the lid. [which is purferated to allow water to ease through]
- The liquid trickles into the Preparation Box and soaks the mop cloths [recommended soaking time: 1min]
- Turn over and the Mop Cloths and pour the rest of the liquid into the Preparation Lid.
- The Mop Cloths must be left for 5 minutes, allowing time for sufficient absorption.
- Remove the Mop Cloths, attach them to the mop cloth and prepare for effective and efficient cleaning!
Should you have any queries or would rather order through one of our sales consultants, please send us a mail: firstname.lastname@example.org